Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hey ya'll

so i am sitting in my hotel in MIA its my last night, the last night that I will spend in Miami for a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry looong time. And thats the way I like it-I'll tell you what. It is a crazy crazy state. billionares to broke ass people within 15-20 mins of eachother. Its some crazy ass unlike anything i have ever seen. Did you know that one in every seven people in miami is an immigrant aka has migrated from their home country cause shit was bad.

o snap so I am um watching runs house-again i have now watched prob. 5 episodes now its so good... its um almost one am and i am watching tv at the best western in miami, 1/2 hour away from south beach where i could be droppin it like its hot till 6 am. i much prefer the best western

if i moved to MIA i would gain at least 200 lbs. I am saying this because of all the bomb ass food. My favorites would be the Haitian and the Brazilan- I need to find sources of both of those back in DC. its going to be strange going back there.

I was telling fisa on FB i need a home girl. Thats the prob. with watching Runs house it makes me want 8 million $ and one homegirl. (really i want you guys-but if i could get one homegirl that would be cool) or if i had a sister that i lived with instead of four boys that would be fine as well...

i'm getting a weave this summer... long really long and bangs bangin with bangs i'm excited no one can stop me... there were some haters trying to tell me not to get it.. naw mean

anyway i am stilllll in the hotel room
i need to get some dollar bills make some serious moves
and get my self a baller-rific something or other

peace always snitches feel free to come keep my lame ass some company

No comments: