Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm just saying

its not a failure amberrrrrr

it is a work in progress dont be so negative

I refuse to call you anymore because you never pick up the phone.

its actually spring here! i like living in a place that has actual SEASONS, its great.

I am thinking of a last min. flight to VT or a saturday bus ride to NYC sigh can't decide

i lOVE! whoppers robyns eggs for easter

a target just opened by my house I spent 220 there in one weekend. maybe more I can't remember, but lets just say i thought i had way more in my bank account and when I checked it yesterday the monnnney was not there that i thought should be

oo well it comes and goes

DID YOU KNOW:
SOME people in impoverished parts of Haiti have been eating dirt cookies made of DIRT, vegetable oil and salt then dried in the sun and then consumed because there is not enough money for a grocery trip.

so thats something to think about
for more info go to www.jubileeusa.org and check out our blog

drew is going to PR on saturday, it will be a lonely week of sleeping.

cheery blossom fest next weekend amber you should come this way for it.

ok i am at work peace

No comments: