Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dear Leslie Feist, we are in Vermont...Will You Marry Me?



Its not that I am in love with her, its just that I know we are meant to be together as friends we would be so happy and we would always be together. We would do each others hair, read books, buy hipster clothes, make things..well I would watch her make things, she would sing, I would "sing" it would be happy-just plain old happy. The only reason why I would want her to marry me, is so I know she would hook me up with stuff and then my name would be Mercedes Feist, but only part time because my real name is pretty off the chain.


Also look at this girl! Road Runner Road runnnnnner if you havnt heard this album please contact me and I will send you the greatest music ear candy of your life. Besides Prince, Janet Jackson, Lauryn Hill, Feist, Michael Jackson (hello!) Stevie Wonder, and some others maybe Ace of Base:


If nothing else I just thought this "art" work with a computer looked super rad. and hipster and if this is what hipster looks like I dont want to look wrong...or not like this ahhaha

well its been a long day and I am still at work and its 5:30 and I am blogging but I kinda dont want to go home because then I will have to do laundry, and there is so much to learn, do, and read at work that I kinda want to stay... ooo I am going to a 4 hour meeting tomorrow about Vulture Funds!! I am so excited if you dont know what they are I wrote a song about it goes like this:

"Vulture funds is a name given to a company that seeks to make profit by buying up 'bad' debt at a cheap price, then trying to recover the full amount of debt , often by suing through the courts. Such companies often describe themselves as 'distressed debt funds'. Some target failing companies, but Jubilee USA is focused on those that target poor country governments. These vulture fund companies tend to be quite secretive, and many of them are based in tax havens.

When an impoverished country has outstanding debt owed to a government or a commercial creditor, there is a chance that financial organization will seek to buy that debt at reduced prices and seek repayment of the orignal amount AND MORE.

and now here is an example, Kanye why dont you explain it:
Kanye says: Donegal International sued the government of Zambia (devon, that is in a place called A-FR-CA) and won $15 million. In 1979 Zambia bought some farming shit from Romania on credit & Zambia couldnt pay it so Romania and Zambia decided to make a deal and liquidate the debt but then Donegal swooooped down and bought that shit and made $15 mill off of it...get it?"

Thank you kanye.
I like when people read things out loud and then say "end quote"

what i like better than that is you friends!

ALso I have realized that college does two things: leaves you with lots of debt AND on the positive side, teaches you to shower and get ready very FAST if need be.

I hate showering wow this is long so peace out.

No comments: