Saturday, January 12, 2008

i am a 95 yr old woman

couple questions pimp: how could you pass up the celtics?!!!? you do know that k.g. plays for them now don't you? he's in my top 3 ball players of ALL TIME! tell drew if you don't appreciate them...shit, i'll go with him. hahaa. and we all know your ass is NOT getting up to go meet them if you "take a nap". please. oooh, can you ask drew to take a pic of me with him next time in case he gets within arms reach of ray allen. actually, tell him to bring it regardless....depending on how strong his arm is, he can probably just crumple it up and throw it onto the court. along the same lines....can pastors date? cause yours sounds pretty amazing. i'll definitely make sure to go to church with you when i visit. i'll even buy a necklace with a cross on it so he thinks i'm super close with jesus. (sidenote: i'm totally going to hell.)
oh my word, my manager has been really layin into me about guys lately. she's trying to set me up with this kid mike that i work with (devie, the one i told you about) and yesterday she says to me, "are you dating anyone right now?" i laughed. out loud. for a long time. then she says "you must get asked out a lot". this was followed by more laughter. i WISH! shit, i'm ready to say yes to the next person who asks me to do anything. short of a neoconservative asshole, i pretty much have no other conditions. you know what, scratch that. dinner would be a guaranteed good time. for me at least...hahaaa.
so, i'm putting a link for the snl opening chris rock did. hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as i did. the last part gets me manhttp://video.aol.com/partner/hulu/saturday-night-live-chris-rock-open/5zcl12S8ZJoDN_F3qc8WVjCfiYGpHTF- mercedes, we might get a run at the white house soon. let's share our terms together and have sleepovers in the oval office. devie can decorate the grounds and am can make the menu for our thursday night group dindins.
watching cnn as we speak. yes, it's 10:56pm on a saturday night and i'm sitting in my living room with my 51yr old mother. that was mean. what does her age have to do with anything? i'm typing as though i can't just freakin press the backspace button. man, i'm crazy. anyhoo, they just interviewed chris rock. coincidence? or the universe?...and he said: "george bush has done such a bad job in the last seven yrs, that he's made it hard for a white man to run for office!" ooooohhweeee! he gets me every time. ok, i think i've amply made up for my absence and i will now retire from the blog. au revoir.

No comments: