Saturday, January 12, 2008

heavy hitters

well fida you have said a lot
and I have a lot to say to that
well actually maybe I dont, most of what I did when reading that was just nod my head. I agree with everything you said and I esp. enjoy the piece about you saying that Obama should not wave his half race like a banner... how true
lets start calling him white
HAHAHAHAH-thats is FUNNy
oo and I wanted to add, I giggled twice while reading your first entry-therefor I rule the post still within the funny realm.

last night i went to bed at 11:30 on a friday nigggght-does that hurt me inside? yes it dooooes.

Tonight drew and his cronnies are going to the celtics game, i am not
-instead I will be taking a nap and then TRYING to meet up with them and go out after... hahah

Church tomorrow excited about that, if anyone does come down and visit make sure to book flights or other modes of transport for after noon on sunday because church is soo much fun. and my pastor is so smart, plus he is attractive, great smile, great heart and mind also. He was talking about immigration last time I was there and telling us how he felt like they are the new scapegoats of america just like jewish, gay, black, muslim, etc have been in the past. I love him.

sometimes i think about this race stuff that we will never get it.
you know those people who say-why cant black people just get over it
hahah i hear that and pledge to not get over it for the rest of my life plus 20 years for every time that is said
hopefully on this blog we can achieve two things, well really just one since we are already funny and that is a way in which our inter racial friendship where we are not afraid to talk about hard things can be an inspiration to others out there,
but our funnies they will never achieve
amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very great all stories I l love this all stories all the best.