Tuesday, January 22, 2008

organized chaos

so friends. how are you?
im sick right now.. i just got of an extrodinarly long, shriveling bath which gave me nothing but utter relaxation and tranquility, but now im tired and want to nap. i should, bc my throat hurts but now im just waitin gfor my hair to dry because i hate that soggy, wet pillow feeling. gross.
devie.. it was so nice to talk to you for an extended period of time and not be too interrupted. lets keep that up.
murda, yes i did see that leahy endorsed obama, i got a letter in the mail actually, now im on the email and mail list ever since i wrote him and bernie those letters telling them to fight agianst the new anti abortion crazy talk act. kudos.
how did you get all those cool pics anyway?
i think i told you that i discovered feist on the radio in chicago and i am def interested to hear some more.. i just dont have downloading capabilities on this pos computer so i cant really get any new music, and since my computer is dunzo i have no way to update new songs onto my ipod, therefore, i still have the same shit on it that i did well, when i got the damn thing over a year and a half ago. sick. ive pretty excit3ed, ive been gettin ga lot of response to my car, i put it on craigslist on saturday which is such a beautiful thing, and have had over fifteen people respond to the add and one guy has come twice now to look at it. he offered less than what im asking for it, and im already asking too low for it so i did not except, but i told him if no one offers my asking price by the time i leave, i may reconsider.. but anyway the point of that is, i am using the money to buy a new computer, pay off my credit cards, and my moving expenses, and then the rest is going into my mini emergency trust fund.. which who knows.. the next few months may be permanent emergencies. its really sad though, clearly you all know how obsessed with my car i am, so it will definietly be the end to a fine dynasty..an end to a ten year marker and a huge part of my life filled with ample memories of craziness, banchy driving, and love. its actually devestating and i cry often, but its only a thing, and things are replaceable. so.... such is life.
im actually getting totally excited about moving, as i should be. the closer and closer i get to the d day, the more i actually just want to get it over with and go! a new adventure awaits me and im scared shit list but totally excited.
ps... during lal this typing, i have been on hold with my car insurance company for lets see. t-14 minutes of day time use and im not happy, just to tell them, that they cancelled my car insurance when i didnt ask them, but i need to do it anyway, and do i have to pay fees? waste of my time. should have called from the house phone. boo.
on a side note... did you know that if someone is out of the country, aka, my dad in china... and you call them, even though it is a local number, you get charged the air time fees and not them, even though they are the crazy ones that pic up there cell phones when they are in china? crazy.
anyhoo.. the insurance lady was just a raging bitch to me and i wanted to hang up on her. what is wrong with people these days and having common fake customer service?
jeez louise.
well.. gotta go.. happy nappy time.
lovesss
xoxoxox

No comments: