Friday, January 18, 2008

This is HOw my Heart Behaves

"the rain the rain making me cry"

Yesterday there was "snow storm" here in D.C. meaning that it snowed for a couple hours, then turned into rain, and people freaked out. In the paper this morning there was actually an article about the "snow storm" and the
gasp!

four to five inches

it brought... these people don't know how good they have it. I thought you folks would appreciate the absurditiy of it all...sigh

I also wanted to share some thoughts that I have already had this morning! Its about 8:45 a.m. right now: I wish when I had seen Feist at the Flynn that I had stuck around after and gotten a picture with her, it would have been entirley possible, such a small place and eveyone left so fast, i also wish i had grabbed the set list but at the time i didnt know how awesome it would have been to have it. Now I will forever remember the small white hand that dashed in front of me to grab the set list that was on the back of the piano right in front of me, while I was talking to the piano guy about how awesome his life is... tears

also as much as i miss home there is something amazing and stunning about D.C. that is where I work not all of of D.C. hahah. The buildings are so dramatic and the arichtecture is beautiful and the sky is almost always blue that walking around here and listening to Feist almost always makes you stop and really consider the space that you are in.

Did anyone see Mr. Leahy endorsed Obama? Which reminds me I have to send him a Thank You card about the Jubilee act, signing on to it, and if any of you want to you could call and say thank you too, and then call crazy uncle bernie and say you still havnt signed on why not? please do you crazy old man.

I have a busy day ahead of me, which will probably include checking the blog at least 8 times.

lovies

No comments: