Wednesday, January 2, 2008

VT to NYE NYC to DC to CA

Hey Friends! So this is it a new blog and a new year, I am really excited because I think this year is going to be "my year" I can feel it, no more SnackWells cookies in my desk drawer, no more Silk Egg Nog and crystallized ginger for dinner. I am going to get out there, get fit, and embrace my 50's!

On the real though, I cant stand when ppl say that: "its going to be my year" what does that even mean?

Whats also NOT funny is that I have to get up at 4 am and walk to my boss' house to get in a cab to VA or Maryland I dont even know, and fly 5 1/2 hours to CA. PlUS I just had my pepper spray that Drew gave me taken away at the airport, which was to be honest a little embarrassing, I told the man-why are you taking that? It protects me plus I had lotion and a lighter. Give me a break I got to the airport 45 mins before my flight and my purse is called the diaper bag, there could be anything in there at any time and I cant be held responsible for it, Regardless they let me give the pepper spray to my mom who will send it to me along with the lotion. Then I cried at the airport, called Drew, Nafisa, and my mother, cried some more then hung out with " I Party With Models" wondered if he was judging me perpetually while we were talking, half listened to him because i was thinking about my pepper spray and finally landed went to get my bag-and they had told us the wrong carosel so we me and Party with Models waited for 20 mins, then I got in the car with Drew where I continued to cry VERY HARD to which he replied:

"So I guess you had a great time at home huh?"

Sigh...I have a feeling that I will be blogging more than any of you because I had a large amount of unsupervised time on my hands, and all I do is sit in front of a computer, until next time:
lovies

No comments: