Tuesday, January 8, 2008

finally involved

busted.

dont fear or fret my friends i have finally arrived!!! i have no clue how to begin to explain the treacherous journey to which i have endured to arrive, but i made it and thats all that matters, lets me honest with ourselves. while ice fisihing in antarctica i have found time to finally blog.

ive recently been quite busy dealing with scary mover men who call me babe and sugar on the phone and "fugget abut it" style lingo to go ahead and tell me that its going to be 1800 dollars and to be honest with ourselves and rent a van. okay thanks. i got it. soooo... my american express card and i have been batteling it out, deciding which path indeed would be best to follow.... and cleaning my room? lets be honest with ourselves... and endless journey and task.

ive spent my days in dire need of some friend drinking dancing action and just wanting to watch movies. is that so bad? fizzle you would be upset and jealous to hear that i got a thai chicken wrap.. have you got yours yet? after our brief discussion of sorts the other day i decided i could wait no longer and most positively indulge in one, followed by my sister eating the other half behind my back and myself being .. well.. flustered.

murda i cannot believe you are in california.. i talked to you on th ephone and totally forgot to ask about it, i was too enthralled in how dumb i may look trying to configure the do-it-yourself auto wash and not make a total fool out of myself. anyone know anyone in the market for a ten year old wrangler?? hmm....

i fret to say i have nothing positvely phenomenal to share besides tyler and i 's brief "taste of the good life" full of champagne and caviar.. minus the caviar and the fact that it was ridiculously warm today... global warming. interesting. love you all, i know your proud that i actually made it on......
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: