Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why are people wearing uggs it is 65 degrees

i facebooked Amber and told her that she needs to get on the ball and send devy ONE email address that she wants to use, needless to say no response yet. Wait did she decide on the name Vermont or did you make that up Devon?

What I thought was funny was Nafisa's correct accusation about how long it will take me to get the awesome picture on our awesome blog. I actually am now posting in the West coast time zone. I sent Drew a text when I landed in San Fran at 9:27 am, and I left at 5 am I text Drew when it was noon in D.C that time zones are like time travel because well they are...

I am drinking chai tea in this beautiful living room that is basically allll windows looking out onto an old land fill that has pipes coming out of it to let the toxic gases escape... but when you turn to one side you cant see the landfill just the tops of palm trees.

Fisa-and devon maybe we are hipsters, maybe we need to accept it? maybe well not maybe but of course we are the best form of hipsters there ever were! You will make that movie fi da-your dream sequence will become a reality of tight denim ,vans, white oversized sun glasses, long necklaces, wearing the most awkward thing possible... and enjoying what devon likes to call "art" which is really just folding paper which any human over the age of three with a posible thumb can do...on the lower east side. sweeping your side bangs out of your eyes.

I hate student loans, but love Fleetwood Mac

There is a margarita party here in San Diego in two hours, and I am exhausted. Meanwhile I am blogging while the ppl in the room with me are talking about Ethiopia and religion...

no body thought "blog ya later" was hilarrrrious?

also check out my comment on devons post about funny votes. its important and funny
lovies!!

3 comments:

Devon said...

it was very important and funny. i loved it, actually. as i love this post. and "I hate student loans, but love Fleetwood Mac". i think i'll have to somehow incorporate that into my facebook profile. even though facebook is seriously sucking these days.

maybe it always sucked but we just never knew.

also, amber did email me an email address but she can't figure it out so i have to tutor her. i just tried to figure out how to combine "tutor" and "blog" somehow but couldn't come up with anything.

tulog?

Anonymous said...

haha...that's great. I don't understand why people wear uggs at all, really. guess I'm a secret hipster too. Sounds like y'all have fun, and that you're travelling fits are way more fun than I have. I kinda want to go to a hotel and do this: http://www.roomforyourimagination.com. My favorite video is from room 223 called Labels. It’s so hilarious! Gymnasts is good too! You need to go check it out! These videos are awesome…I work with them so I have the inside scoop!

Amber said...

i am totally toally toally confused by all o fthis. i have no clue how it works.. and these comment things? i feel like my mom. this is my first time on this and well. jeez. it shows.. who is rel?